High-Speed CenturyLink Internet
CenturyLink Internet and Phone: Colorado's Best Choice for Reliable Service
Are you looking for reliable and affordable Internet and phone service for your Colorado home? Look no further.
CenturyLink in Colorado provides Internet and home phone service you can count on – all for a great price. With CenturyLink high-speed Internet service, you can download music, stream movies, video chat with friends and so much more.
And with CenturyLink phone service, you can enjoy affordable, reliable communication all the time.
CenturyLink Phone Service in Colorado
CenturyLink is a leading provider of residential phone service in the state of Colorado. The former Qwest telephone company, which merged with CenturyLink, was started and headquartered in Colorado. Customers across the state continue to trust CenturyLink for service they can count on.
CenturyLink Phone Service Features
Many people have said farewell to landline telephone service in recent years, in favor of mobile communication. However, landline phone service can still be vital for Colorado residents. Phone service from CenturyLink can be used in conjunction with mobile phone service to save customers money and help them stay safer in their homes. Here are a few reasons why:
- Colorado CenturyLink telephone service is an important resource in the event of an emergency. Even with advanced mobile technology, landline phone service is more reliable in emergency situations. With CenturyLink in Colorado, you will always have a reliable connection to 911 and emergency services.
- Many home security providers still require homeowners to have a landline connection before they can install service.
- CenturyLink Colorado phone service is a cost-effective communication alternative. With CenturyLink phone service, you can save mobile minutes by using your landline service when you are at home. You can also bundle your phone service with CenturyLink Internet service to save even more money on your monthly bill.
Customized Phone Services from CenturyLink
CenturyLink Colorado offers consumers the ability to customize their phone service plans.
- CenturyLink offers Basic Talk, a residential phone service that includes free equipment, easy set-up and allows customers to keep their existing numbers.
- With CenturyLink, you can also choose to upgrade from basic service and enjoy a variety of advanced calling features.
CenturyLink Coverage: Colorado
|Arvada||Colorado Springs||Commerce City||Denver|
CenturyLink Internet Service for Colorado
Colorado Internet service is available on its own or bundled with reliable phone service. Call today and an expert will help you pick out the CenturyLink Internet package that will work best for your budget and communication needs.
Colorado Internet Bundles: Trial Period
Like to try out a product before committing? No problem. CenturyLink Internet offers a no-obligation 30-day trial period so you can try out CenturyLink and its Internet service before making your decision.
No Contract Options Available
Some Internet service providers require that all customers sign extended contracts. CenturyLink Internet allows customers the option to purchase service without a contract. CenturyLink offers the flexibility you're looking for.
Save Money With Colorado Internet Bundles
In addition to offering service with or without contracts, CenturyLink can save you money on residential telephone and Internet services, thanks to bundling. CenturyLink Internet bundles include fast, reliable Internet service at an affordable price. Call today to speak with a CenturyLink expert and find the right Internet bundle for you.
CenturyLink Customer Reviews in Colorado
“I'm very satisfied with the product. I have had no problems so far.” - Actual CenturyLink Customer
- "The installation staff was very professional. CenturyLink has really stepped up their desire for customer delight and it shows. Everyone along the way really cares.” - Actual CenturyLink Customer
CenturyLink in Colorado: 4.49 out of 5 - based on 158 Customer Reviews.