High-Speed CenturyLink Internet
Century Link in Minnesota : Residential Telephone and High-Speed Internet Service
CenturyLink in Minnesota offers a variety of communication services, in both business and residential settings. When it comes to residential services for your home, CenturyLink in Minnesota provides customers with both affordable and reliable telephone and high-speed Internet services.
Minnesota Internet Service from CenturyLink
CenturyLink in Minnesota provides high-speed Internet service to its residential customers. Here are just a few of the benefits you'll enjoy with CenturyLink high-speed Internet:
- Entertainment. The Internet is quickly becoming the primary source of entertainment for many Americans. Instead of flipping on their televisions, many Americans are simply streaming their favorite movies, TV shows and sporting events online. Gaming is also a popular online activity that you can enjoy with CenturyLink high-speed Internet. With CenturyLink, you can access a world of online entertainment with something for every family member.
- Security. Believe it or not, reliable Internet service can actually help monitor the security of your home. Many security systems are connected to the Internet, allowing you to check on your home, view video surveillance and even lock your doors remotely. CenturyLink Internet service provides a reliable resource through which you can monitor your home – whether you are upstairs or across the country.
- Education. Is there a student in your household? You need reliable Internet service for homework, research projects, online classes and more. CenturyLink high-speed Internet service is an important tool for people of all ages who are pursuing an education.
Minnesota Internet Bundles from CenturyLink
In addition to offering Internet access on its own, CenturyLink also offers s Minnesota Internet bundles. CenturyLink bundles combine Minnesota Internet and home phone service in one package – all for one affordable price and one convenient monthly bill.
- Affordability. By bundling services from CenturyLink, you'll save money on each individual service. CenturyLink also offers a 3-year price guarantee, so you're guaranteed to pay the same low price for 3 years. No surprises.
- Convenience. Rather that dealing with multiple service providers, you'll only need to contact CenturyLink for all of your service related questions. CenturyLink has a 24/7 technical support team, so you can easily get answers to all your questions – day and night.
CenturyLink Coverage: Minnesota
|Eagan||Eden Prairie||Minneapolis||Saint Paul|
Minnesota Residential Telephone Service from Century Link
Even if you use your mobile phone most of the time, you can still benefit from purchasing landline phone service. Unlike mobile phone service, you won't have to deal with dropped calls or call-related interference.
Home phone service can also enhance the safety of your home and family. You can trust your home phone service to remain operational, even in the event of a severe weather emergency. Home phone service is also necessary for some security providers to set up security service in your home.
Landline service can also help you save money by providing you with an affordable alternative to mobile phone communication. If you are sick of getting a steep mobile phone bill each month, CenturyLink service may be able to help. Start you using your landline phone service while you are at home, and save your mobile minutes for on-the-go communication.
Call today to learn more about high-speed Internet and CenturyLink telephone service bundles.
CenturyLink Customer Reviews in Minnesota
“I am very happy with CenturyLink's internet service. It is a great value, and I have no issues with the site or capabilities.” - Actual CenturyLink Customer
- "We have enjoyed the reliability and speed of CenturyLink. Having said that, I have to say your customer service has been excellent! Everyone I've talked to has been knowledgeable and helpful, but most importantly, they seem to enjoy what they're doing. Nice job!” - Actual CenturyLink Customer
CenturyLink in Minnesota: 4.44 out of 5 - based on 114 Customer Reviews.